Wednesday, April 17, 2013

They call it Insanity for a reason...

So sorry for the almost two week long hiatus.... I've been so busy I've barely had time to sit down with my computer, much less think up something to write about.

But anywho... Courtney (the best friend & roommate) and I started Insanity this week. Let's just say we'll see how it goes. Yesterday was Day 2, and I'm just not sure how you're supposed to be able to go 6 days straight to let your muscles recover. Because my legs are ANGRY with me right now. But it's that good hurt, ya know? I very well might just have to adjust the program a little to benefit the way-out-of-shape person that I am. But like I said, we'll see how it goes, and I will definitely post updates.
Quit looking so smug Sean T....
my knees are going as high as they can...

I'm even boring myself here, too...

BUT....this Saturday is Beach Bash - the absolute happiest day of the Spring Semester (second only to the day the semester's over, but I don't get that day anymore....). There will be a million and two crawfish for the eating, great friends, and wonderful memories to make. This being so, I'm staying SUPER on point this week, because I know I'm going to be "on the plus" after this weekend - and it's going to be oh-so-wonderful, that is, until Sunday morning when I have to head back into the real world. I just really need a good break from reality.

Oh 20 year old Casey, that shirt was not flattering, 
and that crawfish did not want to be in your pocket.




On a much, much sadder note - my heart has been heavy this week, not only for the victims at the Boston Marathon, but for a young woman I grew up with, who lost her baby boy this past weekend. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers, along with the runners, spectators and families of victims of the Boston Marathon bombings. Love your family and your neighbor a little bit extra today.




No comments:

Post a Comment